I Won't Be Left

I won't mistake you for problems with me
I won't let my moods ruin this you'll see
I won't take everything good and move it away
I won't be left dancing along to songs from the past
Would you stay home and keep our memories warm with me
Would you give all your love for a run at the past with me
I know you're sad even though you say that you're not
I know you're scared even though you say that you're not
I won't get mad when you say things are getting too hard
I won't make all of your love so scared to come through our yard
I won't scream in my head and let it isolate me
I won't be left dancing alone to songs from the past.

Me he vuelto a viciar a esta canción, hacía falta que la dejara de escuchar un tiempo para volver a escucharla una y otra vez, como se merece.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 conitos:

Emilia Silva dijo...

Tu blog está excelente, me encantaría enlazarte en mis sitios webs. Por mi parte te pediría un enlace hacia mis web y asi beneficiar ambos con mas visitas.

me respondes a munekitacat@gmail.com

besos

Catherine